Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Chunky Monkey

Cute, fun yet romantic are what this card is!

In fact, this design will always have a special place in my heart because the idea was inspired from wanting to make a simple happy yet romantic birthday card for my hubby. :) 
 
RM12:50


See how the 3 hearts as well as the monkey popped-up a little to give the card a more fun feel to it!

The romantic part: "My little love monkey" he he he

This card can also be tailor-made to a "Thank You" or "Congratulations" card and of coz, we can always omit the phrase "My little love monkey" if indeed your intended receipient is not your love monkey....;)

3 comments:

MC said...

my little love monkey indeed! :) so cute! and your cards are so designer la!!!!

MC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

gday madewithlove-stargal.blogspot.com blogger found your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com